Download & print out the application for the facility where you will be volunteering. If you do not see the form for your facility listed here, your form will be provided at orientation.


Please Note:

1) If you are a PEP Veteran and are changing facilities, you must fill out an application for the new facility. Your clearance is valid for 12 months.

2) If you are a PEP Veteran and you are staying at the same facility, please fill out an application again if you have not filled one out in the past 12 months.

NOTE: Please fill out the form for your selected facility to the best of your ability. For some facilities, you may not be able to complete all sections, or may have questions about exactly which areas to complete.


For any additional inquiries, please contact us.


Hawaii Facility Application
Please print, fill out, and upload using the form to the right.

Address: 14901 Central Ave., Chino, CA 91710

Volunteer Application For:

Santa Fe Springs CCTRP

Address: 11121 Bloomfield Ave, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

California  Rehabilitation Center (CRC)

Fifth Street, Norco, CA 92860

Volunteer Application For:

California Institute for Men (CIM)

San Diego Probation  

California Institution for Women (CIW)

Volunteer Application For:
Riverside YTEC


Riverside, CA