SPRING 2021 INTEREST FORM
The mandatory Spring 2021 CDCR orientation will be virtual (via Zoom) on Sunday, January 24, 2:00-5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Courses will be taught virtually in the Spring from February 15-April 2, 2021.
Veterans who did attend Fall 2020 orientation do not need to attend orientation on January 24. Veterans who did not attend Fall 2020 orientation, do need to attend on January 24th. We will send you the Zoom information in January.
Whether you are a PEP Veteran, or a new volunteer, please sign this "PEP Spring 2021" form if you would like to be notified about Spring 2021 volunteer details
For more information about class offerings, here are a few course outlines from previous sessions:
Please click here to email us if you have any questions. Thank you.
Currently, the CDCR is not allowing volunteers into the prisons due to COVID-19. We are still confirming which facilities will allow remote volunteering in the Fall of 2020. When we resume, we will teach our courses virtually (by Zoom). All courses noted below are subject to change depending on the virtual teaching capacity of the facility and COVID-19 restrictions.
There will be a mandatory Orientation that will take place online on Sunday, January 24, 2021 2:00-5:00 p.m. Pacific Time USA. Attending this session will be a requirement to volunteer.
Volunteer Registration Instructions:
1) Consent Form: Submission of Registration Form below indicates approval of PEP's Consent Form here.
2) Register: Complete the form below to select the day/time/course/facility where you would like to volunteer remotely.
3) Orientation: Mandatory orientation for Spring 2021 will take place online on January 24, 2021 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. Pacific Time USA. Zoom details will be emailed to you beforehand.
4) Prep Sessions: You will be required to attend a series of Prep Sessions remotely by Zoom prior to the start of your classes.
5) Background: You do not need to submit a resume and you do not need to have a specific educational or professional background to volunteer for PEP. You do not need to submit references and there is no formal interview process. The CDCR runs a clearance check on all volunteers--this clearance, along with the form below--is the only info needed to qualify as a volunteer.
Please click here to email us if you have any questions.
The Spring Session will run from February 15-April 2, 2021. Please see course outlines here.