Spring 2020 PEP Registration is OPEN.
Please note that classes may be subject to change pending final approval by the facility.
The next PEP Orientation will take place on Sunday, January 26, 2020 at:
Cal Poly Pomona, Bronco Student Center, Ursa Major Room, 2:00-5:00 p.m.
TB tests are due February 7, 2020.
The Spring 2020 session will run from February 29-April 17, 2020.
Volunteer Registration Instructions:
1) Consent Form: Submission of Registration Form below indicates approval of PEP's Consent Form here.
2) Facility Application: Download the application for the facility where you will be volunteering here. Bring your completed application form to orientation.
3) TB Form: All volunteers must have taken a TB test within the past 9 months. Download and submit your TB form here. TB results must be submitted via the upload form no later than 5pm on February 7, 2020. If your results have not been submitted, you will not be able to participate this semester. You must resubmit your TB form each semester you participate in PEP.
4) Register: Fill out the form below to select the day/time/course/facility where you would like to volunteer.
5) Orientation: Orientation for Spring 2020 will take place January 26, 2020 at Cal Poly Pomona, Bronco Student Center, Ursa Major Room, 2:00-5:00 p.m.
6) Prep Session: Your first Prep Session will be held on February 9, 2020 at Cal Poly Pomona, Bronco Student Center, Ursa Major Room, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
7) Santa Fe Springs Volunteers Only: You must complete a Live Scan and submit your signed form here no later than 5pm on February, 7, 2020. if your Live Scan form has not been submitted, you will not be able to participate this semester. You must resubmit your Live Scan form each semester you volunteer at Santa Fe Springs.
Please click here to email us if you have any questions.
The Spring Session runs from February 29-April 17, 2020.