SUMMER 2022 REGISTRATION (PEP Veterans Only)
See sample Course Catalog here:
Please select your session on the form below. The Summer session will run from May 23-July 8, 2022. Note regarding Monday classes: there will be no class on either Memorial Day (Monday, May 30th) or on Monday, July 4th; the last date for Monday classes is Monday, July 11th. All other classes end the week of July 4th.
Volunteer Registration Instructions:
1) Consent Form: Submission of Registration Form below indicates approval of PEP's Consent Form here.
2) Register: Complete the form below to select the day/time/course/facility where you would like to volunteer.
3) Prep Sessions: You will be required to attend a Prep Session remotely on Sunday, May 15th at 2:00 p.m. Pacific.
4) Background: You do not need to submit a resume and you do not need to have a specific educational or professional background to volunteer for PEP. You do not need to submit references and there is no formal interview process. Current enrollment at a university is not required, but you must be at least 18 years of age.
5) Facility Clearance: Each facility has its own background-clearance process. The PEP Staff will give you instructions about this process as necessary.